Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I have another blog.

Me and Jason wanted to have a blog to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy but I felt like if we used the one it would compromise this one too much. This blog is my outlet, I can just say what I want here and not worry if it's too much info or if someone won't understand. I needed this blog during our TTCAL journey and for my worries and fears with pregnancy. I feel like alot of family won't understand the worries and fears and will just think I'm being negative.

At first I thought of just making another blog on this account but then realized I would have to make this one private because they could see it if they went to my profile and that's a chance I don't want to take no matter how small it is. I don't won't this blog private b/c I want it available to any of the girls on TTCAL and PgAL, if my journey can give anyone hope like Mrs KS, Kathy's and Katie's gave me it's worth making another blog and blogger account.

So if your my Facebook friend and see a link soon to another blog it is on another account, this blog will still be active as well(probaly more active), I just wanted to keep this blog open but not out there for my family(plus I'm pretty sure they don't want to know some of the TMI like our sex life haha.)

P.S. Sorry for the rambling and I will update after the Appt. today!

2 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

Ha Ha...I don't blame you!!!!

Mrs KS said...

I did exactly the same thing. I have another "family" blog under a different email address. I posted there about sunshine and rainbows, filtered out all my fears and worries and dumped them over here. I NEEDED this blog. It helped me get through. I didn't have anyone IRL who understood what I was going through. To this day nobody IRL, not even my husband, even knows that this blog exists. And thats how I like it, because this is the place I get to be as real as it gets. People you've never met and people who will never leave a comment will come here and be inspired and given hope. :)