
Sorry this picture is darker, we had a rainy day today.
How Far Along? 10 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: Not sure, I never weighed myself this week.
Maternity Clothing? Nope but I think I will be there sooner rather than later. I think I'm starting to get a little bump!
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: I'm getting in a routine of how many times I get up at night to pee and I'm starting to stay up later(Yay for returning energy)
Best Moment This Week: Baby is 1/4 of the way baked and I'm in double digits(for the weeks pregnant!
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: I practically lived at Subway this week lol.
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl like 75%
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 29/30 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: I'm not really missing anything right now.
What I Look Forward To:Hopefully hearing the heartbeat on the doppler at Tuesdays appt.
Milestones:Every week that passes seems like a milestone at this point but being 1/4 of the way done.
This week baby is the size of: A Prune!



5 comments:
Whoot whoot double digits!!!!!!!
Ok sorry, I posted my original comment twice on accident (obsessive button clicking) I thought I could delete it but I guess some part of it still shows up. Sorry ;)
Lol it's ok I have done that before too. I'm so excited about double digits too!
Yay for 10 weeks, almost out of the first trimester already, time sure flies! The baby bump is coming soon, hold on tight =)
Post a Comment