
How Far Along? 9 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: Up a pound and a half even though the bloat makes it look like more.
Maternity Clothing? Nope
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: I'm getting more of it, I think.
Best Moment This Week: Making it to another week.
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: No real cravings this week, I just want to eat.
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl mainly
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 30/31 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: A drink with dinner here and there(but it's not unbearable and I would way rather have a baby lol)
What I Look Forward To:My Dr. appt next week, hopefully to hear the heartbeat on the doppler!
Milestones:Every week that passes seems like a milestone at this point.
This week baby is the size of: An Olive!



3 comments:
Almost double digits! Your pregnancy is going so fast for me! LOL!
It seems to be moving pretty fast to me too at least most days!
Yay for your little Olive!!! 9 weeks seem like ages away for me =)
Post a Comment