Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 7!

Photobucket




How Far Along? 7 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: Down 1 pound but the bloat is WAY out of control.
Maternity Clothing? Nope
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Wanting more and more of it especially at 4 am when I wake up and cant go back to sleep.
Best Moment This Week: Getting my Dr. appt scheduled.
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Well I think I have had a true craving now, on Friday I HAD to have a meatball sub(nothing has ever sounded so good) and I'm eating strawberries like they are going out of style(1 whole package today)
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl so far
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 32/33 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: Sleeping past 5 AM
What I Look Forward To: Seeing a heartbeat this week and going to the Dr.
Milestones: I will let you know next week.
This week baby is the size of: A Blueberry!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how your appt goes and am so excited for you to hear that first heartbeat - best sound in the world!