Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dr Appt Update...

So today I had my first OB appt. All we did today was an internal exam, blood work, urine sample etc. My first u/s is scheduled for Thurday at 11:30 with an appt with the Dr. right after. So far everything looked good today and I'm feeling optimistic right now and can't wait for Thursday to get here(it was the soonest appt. I hate waiting but I took it because I figured whats a couple more days). If anything we will get a better heartbeat and picture.

4 comments:

Mrs KS said...

Yay for Thursday! I'm so excited!!!! GL!

Shanny said...

Ooh I can't wait for Thursday for you, very exciting =)

Kathy said...

I'm so glad your appt went well. I can't wait to see the first pics of Baby Diffenbaugh on Thursday :)

The Riesbergs said...

yay i cant wait for another update.