I feel like in between Dr. appts I dont really have much to say but feel weird not blogging. My blood work came back A positive again, not sure whats going on the nurse said that the Dr will probably go over it on Tuesday(my next appt).
I'm nervous about the appt as each day creeps by, I'm terrified that we will get there and that beautiful heartbeat will be gone. I hate that m/c has robbed us of the innocence of expecting everything to go well. I have never had a baby lose a heartbeat, both of our losses never made it to the heartbeat so I'm not sure why I'm so nervous now.
I'm sure I'm being nervous over nothing and that on Tuesday we will hear a strong heartbeat and maybe then I can relax. I just started getting antsy over the past couple of days and I'm hoping that this will be the last of it, I really want to enjoy every moment of my pregnancy. I told Jason that after this appt I will start writing in my Belly Book and try to let go of the fears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Its so normal to be nervous and freaked out, I know I am, but you will be just fine!!!!! I know it!
Post a Comment