
How Far Along? 8 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: Down 2 pounds(not including last week's one) but the bloat is WAY out of control as you can see.
Maternity Clothing? Nope
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Can't get enough of it, I wake up tired and ready for a nap.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing the heartbeat!!!
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Still loving Strawberries but food in general is great lol.
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl mainly
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 31/32 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: A normal bladder(I'm afraid of how bad it will be in third tri)
What I Look Forward To:Making my next u/s appt. I can't wait to see how different Baby Diffenbaugh looks.
Milestones:Seeing a Heartbeat!!! Last week's milestone was the most pregnant I have ever been so everyday seems like a milestone almost.
This week baby is the size of: A Blueberry!



2 comments:
8 weeks seem fast in my head but how awesome is it??!!!! =)
Yay for your lil blueberry, keep doing your thing!
I can't believe I'm 8 weeks already either and yes it's awesome!!! You will see how awesome in a short few weeks!!! I'm so excited for you to have your moments!
Post a Comment