Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back from my followup at the OB's..

So after reviewing everything my OB is sticking with an EDD of 9/22 even though its 5 days different from the u/s, I don't agree so I'm not changing my ticker since my ticker is just one day ahead of the u/s. My labs came back normal except for my blood type, a little over a year ago I had my bloodwork done at their office which came back A negative and Rh negative, this time it came back A positive which perplexed them so needless to say they poked me again today to take more blood to see what results they get.

I have another appt in 2 weeks where we will try to hear the heartbeat on the doppler and I'm so excited for that. I kinda like having so many appts seeing how it kinda makes the time go by faster.

2 comments:

Mrs KS said...

How did they manage to mess up your blood typing? Thats a pretty serious error. I hope they get it straightened out for ya, maybe you can avoid the Rh - and Rhogam shots!!!

Kathy said...

wow, what's up with your blood bank? Although I have a theory about what happend...you probably have a weak Rh factor so some labs do the tests to see the positive some don't. If that's the case you won't *need* a Rhogam shot but may get one anyway. It makes me feel better about you not getting one after your first m/c though (I still remember how mad I was when that happend). I'm so happy things are going well and you have a very cute little blob in there :)