+001.jpg)
Well maybe not everyone lol. I just got home from our U/S and guess what?!?! Baby Diffenbaugh has a heartbeat!!!! We are beyond excited and amazed by this. Baby Diffenbaugh is measuring a couple days behind what I had originally thought(via FF my chart) which is no big deal. First the technician said 7 weeks and 2 days then she said I'm measuring about 7 weeks 3 days so I'm waiting until my follow up with my Dr. to change my ticker since it's so close. The heartbeat rate was a nice strong 148. I will add the pictures later after I scan them.
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers everyone, they mean so much to us!
I really feel like this is our sticky baby and that we are really going to be parents with a baby at the end of this pregnancy. We have never got to see a heartbeat or ever had a baby make it past 6 weeks growth so I'm officially the most pregnant I have ever been!



4 comments:
Yay, yay, yay! This is wonderful :)
Congrats on the hb!
Yay I am sooooooo happy for you guys! Keep growing strong baby Diffenbaugh!!!
YaY!!! Kendyl and I send big (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment